Once your business has been registered it will be required to make various submissions to authorities including the Companies Registration Office and the Revenue Commissioners.
For registered companies, failure to meet these requirements can lead to criminal and financial penalties for both the company and its directors.
Here at Nathan Trust we deal with these requirements on a daily basis. We can provide the necessary documents and deadline reminders to ensure that you and your business remain compliant with the relevant legislation.
Our annual compliance services include the following:
- Preparation of Annual Return (specific to your business type)
- Change Annual Return date
- Advice on audit exemption
- Advice on accounting year end requirements
- Preparation of Tax Returns (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax)
- Draft minutes of the directors and shareholders (AGM & EGM)
- Preparation of notices and agendas for meetings
- Minute taking by a chartered company secretary
- Maintain statutory registers using specialist software
For further information please contact a member of our team.