Corporate tax compliance
Nathan Trust provides a full range of corporate tax compliance services.
Our Corporate Tax services
- Company tax returns
- Tax registrations (CT, VAT & EORI)
- Preparation of company and group corporation tax calculations
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax returns (Form CT1) to the Revenue Commissioners
- Advice on R&D tax credits and the Knowledge Development Box reduced rate of corporation tax
- Advice on the impact of the close company provisions
- Liaising with the Revenue Commissioners and dealing with all correspondence
- VAT and PAYE Compliance
We specialise in helping international businesses register for tax in Ireland and then make sure they stay tax compliant.
How long does it take to register for tax in Ireland?
For Irish companies with non-resident Directors, it can take anything up to 12 weeks.
Is it difficult to register for VAT in Ireland?
If all the Directors of the business are non-resident, then it is very difficult. You will need to demonstrate a mix of the following:
- Mix of customers and suppliers based in Ireland
- 1 page business plan
- Irish phone number (you can get this via skype)
- .ie web domain
- Short term rental contract in a shared office space
You might also need to have an Irish employee go on an official Irish payroll – even part-time. We normally have a couple of candidates that could help with this.
Corporate Tax Planning
For any business, tax planning is key. We have considerable experience in helping Irish and multinational businesses with their tax planning needs.
Working with a wide variety of clients we have a unique and comprehensive understanding of this area.